BB Consulting – Accounting Services Bulgaria with High Quality
Accounting house BB Consulting, accounting services Bulgaria is a reliable partner and solution for the safety of your business.
Many companies in Bulgaria are facing the difficulty to find a good accountant, so they can receive quality accounting services. Indeed, in conditions of frequently changing laws and regulations, and heavy public administration, it is not an easy task. And the consequences of a wrong choice sometimes can be very harmful for your company. It can lead to a waste of valuable time, money and nerves.
The accounting house you choose should guarantee security for your business, help you with important and accurate information in making management decisions, keep the legal deadlines, and promptly inform you about changes in the legislation of Bulgaria.
We, as accounting house that is accurate and confidential to its partners aim to fully support your business, so that you can focus on growing and developing it.
We offer a full range of:
- Accounting services
- Payroll services, including social and health securities
- Audit services
- Legal services
- Company registration in Bulgaria
BB Consulting – accounting, taxes, annual closings
BB Consulting provides also accounting, financial and tax consultations for companies specialized in different areas of business (services, retail, production), preparation of tax declarations, company registrations, VAT registrations, annual closings. In addition we work with a team of lawyers who have extensive experience in labor legislation, administrative and civil laws. We have the necessary knowledge and resources to be part of the success of your business – BB Consulting, accounting services Bulgaria.
With us you will receive:
- High-quality accounting services
- Low prices
- Legal and Tax compliance
So Trust Us And Choose BB Consulting!
*Accounting services prices: Learn more about our SPECIAL OFFER for new clients!
* * * * *
Important information for our clients – upcoming changes:
- From January 1, 2020, the minimum wage will increase from BGN 560 to BGN 610. An increase in the maximum social security income, which is currently BGN 3,000, is also being discussed.
- From 2020, the National Revenue Agency will complete the personal income tax returns. Taxpayers will be able to check electronically through their Personal Identification Code (PIC) the completed forms and will declare income for which the Revenue Agency has no information.
- From 2020, it will no longer be required to include personal income tax return notes to the tax return declaration.
- From June 2020, new workbooks are to be implemented, replacing the old ones by June 2025.
- A proposal for a change in the VAT law has been made according to which, when there are companies that are indirectly related and have one address, the tax authorities can register them under the VAT law, if their turnover exceeds the threshold. This is aimed at stopping the practice of business owners to register multiple companies in order to avoid the mandatory registration of their company under the VAT law upon reaching a turnover of BGN 50,000 for a period of 12 months.
* * * * *
Business in Bulgaria
National Revenue Agency
National Social Security Institute
National Statistical Institute
Ministry of Finance
General Labor Inspectorate Executive Agency
Committee for Personal Data Protection
Check the validity of VAT number
BNB (Check for exchange rates)
Verification of Identity Documents